I feel as though May came and went so fast! Since I wasn’t wearing any makeup this month, my favorites consists of 5 items of skincare and some Netflix shows.
- Formula 10.0.6 Micellar Water. I love this. I use it in the mornings as a part of washing my face.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray w/ Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea. I use this morning and night after toning. I really do love this, it smells really good. I tested out the Rosewater one, but I didn’t like the smell, so I got two of these and it’s going really fast.
- Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask. I got this in the travel set. It’s a really nice mask. I use it twice a week, only in my t-zone. I don’t know if I’m going to repurchase this because I want to try another mask from a different brand.
- Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum. I finally was able to use this up! I love this, but I’m not going to repurchase this because I got this for the hyaluronic acid; it also has some other great ingredients as well. I’m currently obsessed with hyaluronic acid and I want to try the brand The Ordinary. I’ve heard great things about that brand and it’s way cheaper than Caudalie.
- Olay Pro X brush. I usually use this every night with my cleanser. I’ve had it for over two years now, I just replace the brush heads when needed.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- This is one of my favorite comedies up here.
- The Keepers- This is a documentary about a Nun being murdered and some people trying to solve the case.
- Death In Paradise- This is a BBC show. I’m really into these types of shows. It’s about a detective solving different cases.
- Bloodline- Well this show finally came to an end after 3 seasons. I really liked this show. It’s about a family going through things when their oldest comes home. A lot of family secrets. But I will say that I did not like the way it ended, but I guess they wanted to leave it up to the viewers on how we thought it all went down.
So that was all my May favorites. Not a lot of things, but I still figured I’d mention them anyway. Thanks for stopping by!!