On Monday, I woke up and decided to redeem some points to get an Amazon gift card. I was going to get the Define Bottle, but instead decided that I already have enough bottles and wanted something else. Come to find out, I found a coupon for Real Techniques. I already have the Expert Face Brush and decided on going with the Starter Kit. I have been eyeing these brushes for like a year now and today they finally came in the mail.
It even has 3 extra slots to add more brushes if you want. The bristles are soft and the case is a plus because it turns into a stand. I am by far no makeup artist nor do I want to become one. I just enjoy makeup and like to wear it. This was a treat to myself and I cannot wait to use these brushes.
Includes 5 full-size brushes + case:
- Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- Accent brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
- Pixel-point eyeliner brush: tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
- Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
- Panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand