So August flew by and I’m sooo glad it did! I’m ready for this warm weather to leave so it can get a little cooler. Any who, I wanted to share with you all my August favorites which just so happens to be my current skin care routine.
I have my Olay cleanser, MAC moisture cream, MAC cleanse off oil, Olay toner, and Bliss fabulips sugar scrub. I’ve really been loving these products lately.
1. Olay cleanser is creamy and has little exfoliating beads in it, gentle enough to use everyday.
2. MAC moisture cream helps with adding moisture back into my skin. I have an oily t-zone, and this helps with that.
3. MAC cleanse off oil which I’m loving. I use this whether I have on makeup or not. This 10 ml bottle was $10 on the website. I’ll probably purchase another one because this lasts me forever!
4. Olay toner makes my face feel smoother and it smells heavenly. This also helps clear up any blemishes that I may have.
5. Bliss fabulips sugar scrub. This was $18 at Ulta. I wanted the E.L.F. one but Target is always out, so I got this on instead. This has lasted me for like 2-3 months. I have fallen back in love with it, so this is what I use in the morning and at night.
Next, I use The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion & the Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub. I only use this face scrub on Wednesdays, either Wednesday morning or night. I try to use the night lotion whenever I have blemishes and when I do use it, this lotion does clear them up. The lotion has lasted since February. When I do finish with the face scrub, I most likely will not purchase it. I love it, but it’s $14 at Ulta and I want to switch to the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub. It retails for $8.27 at Walmart.
One last favorite:
Well there you have it, my August favorites. I hope to do more of these in the months to come. Thanks for reading!!