So Tuesday I went to Ulta to get me some things because last Wednesday was my B-Day! I picked up some hair essentials and some other things. So here goes!
1. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo. This stuff is amazing! This is my first time using this line. I can’t describe the smell, it’s almost like a floral scent. It’s 13 fl. oz. a little goes a long way, although I did use it three times because I could not get it to lather the first two times. Other than that, I like it!
2. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Conditioner. I like the fact that this has a pump. It’s 13 fl. oz as well. This has the same scent as the shampoo. Like the shampoo , you only need a little bit. I let this sit on my hair for 5 min then rinsed.
3. Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Love love love this! After watching a you tube video, I decided to try this. It’s suppose to hold your curls and add shine. It also states that it’s anti frizz. It’s smells of citrus or some kind of fruit. It’s 12 oz. The texture is like a creamy balm. I just put it on my hair, rubbed it in and styled it. This should last me a good while before I have to buy more.
4. Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control. This stuff is awesome!! As soon as I put this on my edges, they were slicked down. I did this last night. Warning: wait until the next day to put this on your hair. I woke up with white streaks on some areas. But other than that, I love it! It’s 2.3 oz.
5. Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover. This is my first time buying this. I have never tried it before. I saw that a fellow blogger alisvolatropriss had this and she told me it was worth the purchase. So when I saw it, I got it. I’ll review it once I use it. It is 4.0 fl. oz.
6. The Body Shop TeaTree Squeaky Clean Scrub. I’ve never used this product either, but I do have the cool and creamy face wash along with the night fade cream. I basically got this because my face can get oily and them BAM I breakout! So I can’t wait to try this in conjunction with the other tea tree products. This is 100mL.
7. NYX Matte Lipstick in the color Maison. I’ve been dying to try these matte lipsticks. I only got one though. Never had a matte lipstick before, I always go for balms. This should be interesting…lol
All in all, I think I did good for myself! I had a great b-day and going shopping doesn’t hurt either!!!
Here’s a pic of me today! I know that the curl enhancing cream said that it’s anti frizz, but with the wind and humidity, what would you expect??? Lol. I still look good! Night loves💋